Thursday, June 17, 2010

Very fast hair styles for frizzy curly hair?

I can't go to bed with it wet the night before, for some reason it just doesn't want to work. My hair is pretty long, about to the middle of my back. It usually takes me 20 minutes just to blow it dry, then another 15-20 to straighten it. I am going to be having a baby soon and want some fast ideas. Sometimes I will put it in two braids wet, but it doesnt look to well. Thanks!



Very fast hair styles for frizzy curly hair?

As soon as you get out of the shower towel dry your hair and take some gel and some shine serum, mix them together in your hand and apply it evenly through your hair, then scrunch it. Start out with quarter size dollops of each product, you can adjust the amount to suit your hair. You don't want you hair to look greasy but you don't want it to get frizzy either. A little trial and error and after a few applications you'll get the hang of it. It only takes a few minutes and you have sexy, sleek, curly hair.



My favorite products when I want to scrunch my hair is-



Ringlet -Redken



Contour -Redken



You can get these products at any Salon in your area that carries Redken products.



Very fast hair styles for frizzy curly hair?

While it's still wet, I'd recommend putting in a defrizzing balm (I like Aussie products personally..they're very kind to hair) and comb it--just let it dry that way (it's better for your hair anyway). If you need to pull it back to get it out of your face and still want it long, try a bun or a single french braid (can be done really quickly with practice). If you decide that long hair and a baby are two conflicting demands on your time, try cutting it short and pulling it back with barrettes/headbands.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter