Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

I'm looking for products that make my hair smooth, soft and silky AND not frizzy at all. Is this possible with my hair type??????? Please--ideas? styles?



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

I have the same, but that's because I have a perm that's fading out. I have examples here to help.



example A.



http://a151.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Wavy, curly, frizzy, so on.



Example B



http://a226.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



To get clean cut hair, that has curls or waves.



Don't touch your hair a lot when it's wet, this makes frizz.



Add a product like a gel of some sort.



Comb it through with a comb (no brush)



If you want a stiff look, you can add hair spray.



air drying is your best friend in this case.



examples c.-Straight-



http://a652.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a986.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Use products like (Paul Mitchell super skinny serum) or (Suddenly straight by Hask)



Blow dry with a round brush.



Straighten your hair.



Smooth it out with one of serums again.



Use a little hair spray to bring kinks down if needed.



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

I use an anti-poof product from sunsilk, it works :)



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

straighten it and use herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo or anti poof sunsilk



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

after u wash it (any shampoo that costs more than $3.00) use thermasilk straightening gel and either let it air dry or blow dry it. it gets rid of the frizziness especially if u straighten it afterwards



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

I use a leave in conditioner from sally's and mousse from marc anthony strictly curls - i buy it at my local grocery store



Frizzy, wavy, uncontrolable hair. Products? Ideas? Styles?

Yes...I have the same kind of hair. I put an olive oil hair lotion on my hair at night before I go to bed and then wash it out in the morning. I also use a v05 shine spray on my hair. It makes it soooo soft!



I also sometimes use a 1.5 " barrel curling iron to smooth out my hair and somewhat straighten it. It is less damaging than a straightener. Keeping up with trimmings is a biggie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter