Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Length- I want a new style.?

I want to cut my hair and have it styled, what length should I do it. I have grown it out for the past two yrs and it is around 20"long. I usually cut it myself and usually to the chin. My husband hates it short but I am ready for a change. Please don't suggest bald - only few people can truly get away with it!



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

I wouldn't touch it (except for a trim) The longer hair suits you. But what do I know



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

Shoulder Length



it looks nice and healthy, but not short.



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

Have it layered. Start layering at the base of your neck all around. It will look hot when staightened



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

get it mid-length with layers and a side bang!



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

Hmm, I really like this hair -



http://www.needlaugh.com/funnystuff/269/...



But, my hair use to be real long too, and I went and got it cut cuz I was bored of it. And now I wish I didnt do it and I want it back :(



But, do wat you want. Hope it looks good!



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

Hi I would reccomend getting your hair cut to just below the shoulders but having some texture and plenty of layers through it to keep it choppy. This look is very modern and in fashion at the moment. If you want your hair more conservative then I just wouldnt get as many layers. Layers are a great way of shaping your face and can compliment any face shape whatever shape you have. Hope this helped - x



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

having it short just makes a person look fat so cut it about to the shoulders and curl it in or straighten it or maby just make it wavy thats what i did and it looks soo great



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

try shoulder length,mine was about mid-back, and my mom (hairstylist) cut it, %26amp; she styled it very well! Try some different colors in your hair!



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

A good do now-a-days is shoulder length. Its not too crazy and not too calm. For a style you should get layered bangs or just layered hair. That is the new thing!!



Also~ don't do perms, bleaching or dying because that ruins the hair follicles!!



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

The best haircut I ever got (and have to this day) was the one when I went to the hair stylist (after having seen her cutting skills on a friend and a few times on my head) and said "You know what will look best on my face and head shape - do what you think is best" she asked a lot of questions about my lifestyle and preferences and then starting cutting.



Remember - we see ourselves differently than how others see us.



Hair Length- I want a new style.?

I had hair that was to the middle of my back and I was sick of it. I had grown it our for a year. My hair lady talked me into cutting it and now I love it. It's so much easier to deal with and it's great for the summer. I got the cut that Jessica Simpson had for the launch of her Dessert line. This site has other pictures of more great Jessica hair.The picture I used is on the second row all the way to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter