Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a new hair style!!?

My hair is wavy, thick, and a few inches past shoulder lengh!! I NEVER leave it down because it falls in my face!! I ALWAYS have it in a poney tail or messy bun!! I don't want bangs (they don't go into a poney tail well and bother me!!) and I don't want it short either!! I know I am being picky but this is my hair lol!! What kind of a hairstyle do you suggest?? I have blonde hair and am 14 if that helps!! Thanks!!



I want a new hair style!!?

let your bangs grow out if they are in your eyes take some pins and pin the bangs back. And hair looks great when it is brown with blond highlights strait or curly!



I want a new hair style!!?

i suggest getting it cut to shoulder length, layers, and get it straightened. (the kind where it STAYS straight)



I want a new hair style!!?

You can straighten and layer it. It would give you a whole new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter