Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair styles!!!? help me? PLEASE?

I want a few good hairstyles... it don't have to be quick.. i have time to do it.. they just got to be easy enough got me or my sis to do.



this is what my hair looks like



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/a...



Hair styles!!!? help me? PLEASE?

put some layers in it with some dark brown low lights



Hair styles!!!? help me? PLEASE?

Bob cut.



Hair styles!!!? help me? PLEASE?

fix fringe. dont tuck hair behind ears, maybe some layering. add dark colouring or go completely choc brown



Hair styles!!!? help me? PLEASE?

Yep, the bob cut works for everybody! Layers also look great, if cut is right. I would also suggest adding some dark color for warmth or as we approach spring, lighten it up a bit with chunky Blonde highlights. There's so many options, go to your local Hair Cuttery or Great Clips and get your hair done professionally. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter