Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

My hair is about 4 to 5 inches past my shoulders. I is very thin, just like barbie hair. It will no hold a girl by any means and is a straight as a pen. I am looking for a free program that i can get on my computer that I can upload my picture onto and see what I would look like with the different hair styles. Or just some pictures of different hair styles!



I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

You're not going to find a free site to upload ur pic to so in ur yahoo search type in hairstyles then click image on the top and a bunch of hairstyle pics will come up. good luck!



I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/index.p...



i have never used this websit ! it says you can try it for free though!! hope this is what you were looking for!



I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

http://bosshairstyles.com/



I used that site to get mine done. Just use what you like from each picture then tell the hairstylist that.



I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

Google up different hairstyles. Simple.



I need help finding a new hair style... please help!!!?

Set up an account at seventeen.com and use the salon feature onn their site. They have tons of makeup hairstles and more. It's all free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter